Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couple of kiosk questions.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2015
Was wondering if claimed hatches of pets in the kiosk count towards the badges for hatching expert, hatching master and such?

Is it possible to add a counter to said badges so we know how many hatches to gain for next badge?

Survivor
Oct 05, 2015
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I don't know for sure but I'd expect they don't count for the person who offered the pet as they didn't actually hatch, but should count for those who claim the hatch and get an egg from it because they did hatch.

I haven't tested it, but it seems like the logical and most likely way it would work. I also can't actually test it as all of mine are already on Hatching Master so can't go higher at the moment as far as I'm aware.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2015
I should have tested it on the test realm by deleting a wizard because on the live realm am in the same situation all are master or grandmaster.

I also expect your answer to be correct sad situation for me though if they did count it would be at least a small reason for myself and others who don't need treats or elixirs a reason to offer pets. I made a post in the test realm forum which is now closed where I tried to point out that they need to or should add recipes for gear and pets to be made with those peppers. Others assumed I was talking against the kiosk I was not and am not. Call me selfish if you wish but since I enjoy the social aspects of hatching I will continue to offer and hatch my pets with in the forums and groups I have membership with. KI has not yet given a reason for some to offer pets in the kiosk.

I believe pet hatches in the Hatchmaking Kiosk do count toward the pet hatching badges but only for the player that gets an egg.

Arthur