Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster's Lore Pack (Brand New Pack Idea)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
KingsIsle Entertainment, this idea should totally be made into a new lore pack/new spell pack that guarantees all

dropped spells and lore spells, since pirate101 has spirits of yuletide (which costs like 7,995 crowns per pack)

which guarantees 3 companions. Why not make the pack drop 7 all random dropped spells and lore spells,

I can see the new spell/lorepack with Loremaster on it. I'll bet this will automatically solve all the complains about

not receiving the spells they want, so... why not introduce something similar like the spirits of yuletide pack? That

pack guarantees 3 companions, and what about Wizard101? I'd say you KingsIsle Entertainment should totally

introduce Loremaster's Lore Pack which guarantees 7 all random dropped spells & lore spells, please take this

idea into consideration the same way you did with Hatch-making kiosk, with this idea being introduced and making

it into the game, more people might even wanna come back, Should it be called Loremaster's Lore Pack

(Traditionally?) or Loremaster's Spell Pack? So anyways I'll leave it up to you for the rest, but please make this

pack drop all dropped spells (Like Catch of the Day, Sacred Charge, and Burning Rampage), and Lore Spells

(Loremaster, ninja piglets, savage paw, samoorai, winter moon, reindeer knight, handsome famori, angry snowpig,

brimstone revenant, hephaestus, krampus, athena battle sight, keeper of the flame, ninja pigs, lord of night, deer

deer knight, headless horseman, pigsie, luminous weaver, goat monk, queen calypso, catalan) This idea

might be relatively similar to the Spirts of Yuletide. So what do you guys think?