Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a Level-up buddy!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Hey my fellow Wizards!

I recently started playing Wizards again after a pretty long break, though I've been playing off and on for a long time! My main is currently an Ice Wizard that I play with my Sister.

Though I was hoping to find someone or a group to play with on my other wizards when we're not playing together. I was hoping to level up my Storm, who is currently level 52. Questing in Grizzleheim, since I have been having trouble in Celestia.

I am willing to go to any other Wizards or even make a new one if it means I can do the level-grind with someone! Hoping to make some new friends and make progress at the same time! If anybody is interested, please do let me know! I'd love to use some teamwork and make our way through the spiral!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I usually do my daily "chores" in the morning.

When I'm on at night, if I'm not in a dungeon I'd happily help. We'd need to set up a time an place to meet for the first time.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
May 22, 2016
I have a level 50 ice that just got into celestia if you wanna quest together

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Osto Gamer on Apr 9, 2018 wrote:
Hey my fellow Wizards!

I recently started playing Wizards again after a pretty long break, though I've been playing off and on for a long time! My main is currently an Ice Wizard that I play with my Sister.

Though I was hoping to find someone or a group to play with on my other wizards when we're not playing together. I was hoping to level up my Storm, who is currently level 52. Questing in Grizzleheim, since I have been having trouble in Celestia.

I am willing to go to any other Wizards or even make a new one if it means I can do the level-grind with someone! Hoping to make some new friends and make progress at the same time! If anybody is interested, please do let me know! I'd love to use some teamwork and make our way through the spiral!

Thanks for taking the time to read!
I have a Death and Myth Wizard Team that I'd love to play with you on. Neither one has started Grizzleheim and both are at about level 42. So that is a little behind, but I'd love to try and meet up if you'd like. If you don't want to back track that far- I totally understand though. Let me know!

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
I have an overleveled 59 currently in the District of Stars in Celestia I would be happy to quest with you. I know Storm have it hard in Celestia, I'm actually Storm in secondary, so yay for Forest Lord!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
mlxggg on Apr 11, 2018 wrote:
I have a level 50 ice that just got into celestia if you wanna quest together
Wow, I didn't expect so many replies!

@Area51Alien Thanks for writing! I'd love the help! I know it's a bit hard to plan a meet up on here, but hopefully we can figure something out soon!

@MLXGGG That'd be perfect! I'm a little bit of ahead of you in Celestia, but I don't mind rolling back a bit to get you caught up so we can quest together! Let's try to plan something!

@Star Edward That'd be awesome! You have been of great help to me so far!

@EXP613 I think I'm currently in Mirkholm Keep with my 53. I can't exactly remember how far into Grizzle that is! I wish I have a toon around level 42, but I don't think I do! My closest is probably a level 29 that's not my Storm. I'll have to double check though!

@TaylorAsh9 More help the better! I appreciate you taking the time to post!

To Everyone...

Thanks so much for posting and offering help! I truly appreciate it. I know it's a bit hard to plan a meet-up on here, so I'm hoping we can plan something.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Osto Gamer on Apr 11, 2018 wrote:

@Area51Alien Thanks for writing! I'd love the help! I know it's a bit hard to plan a meet up on here, but hopefully we can figure something out soon!

@MLXGGG That'd be perfect! I'm a little bit of ahead of you in Celestia, but I don't mind rolling back a bit to get you caught up so we can quest together! Let's try to plan something!

@EXP613 I think I'm currently in Mirkholm Keep with my 53. I can't exactly remember how far into Grizzle that is! I wish I have a toon around level 42, but I don't think I do! My closest is probably a level 29 that's not my Storm. I'll have to double check though!

To Everyone...

Thanks so much for posting and offering help! I truly appreciate it. I know it's a bit hard to plan a meet-up on here, so I'm hoping we can plan something.
Osto,

Barring any calamities between now and then, I can be on Saturday afternoon 4pm CDT (5 EDT, 3 MDT 2 PDT)

Shall we say Realm Wu?

I'll be waiting in the commons by Renee wearing a green outfit on a flying carpet.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Osto Gamer on Apr 11, 2018 wrote:

To Everyone...

I'll try to make it to the meet up time you and Area51Alien make as a back up. Lol

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Area51Alien on Apr 12, 2018 wrote:
Osto,

Barring any calamities between now and then, I can be on Saturday afternoon 4pm CDT (5 EDT, 3 MDT 2 PDT)

Shall we say Realm Wu?

I'll be waiting in the commons by Renee wearing a green outfit on a flying carpet.

Steven Ghoststalker
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I do know that I will be busy a majority of this weekend.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I can help as well! I am looking for a buddy as well! I am in Celestia and am looking for a buddy! Let me know and we can meet up!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
JelliBeans603 on Apr 12, 2018 wrote:
I can help as well! I am looking for a buddy as well! I am in Celestia and am looking for a buddy! Let me know and we can meet up!
-Alia SparkleGrove
That sounds great!
I know we may be on different schedules, but what usually works for you? Hopefully we can at least meet in the spiral to add each other and talk more from there!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Osto Gamer on Apr 12, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I do know that I will be busy a majority of this weekend.
Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are always out for me.

Pick a weekday and time and I'l lsee if I can make it

S Gs

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
exp613 on Apr 12, 2018 wrote:
I'll try to make it to the meet up time you and Area51Alien make as a back up. Lol
Even though the OP cannot make it. I will still try to be there on Saturday.

S Gs

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
...and so I come down with a massive case of the cruds.

Wasn't on Wizards much this weekend at all.

Apologies

S. Gs

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Area51Alien on Apr 16, 2018 wrote:

Apologies

S. Gs
That's okay. I was about 10 minutes late anyway. LOL

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Area51Alien on Apr 16, 2018 wrote:

Apologies

S. Gs
No worries at all
I hope you feel better!