Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Humongofrog vomit up wizard hats..?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Earlier today a friend pointed out that Humongofrog vomits up what seems to be wizard hats. I never thought anything of it, but thinking about it that's a pretty nasty end to come to. I was also a bit surprised too since Wizard101 is so innocent and kid friendly, haha. I don't know, that spell just kind of creeps me out now. I'm hoping perhaps they aren't actually hats? Maybe something else?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Oh my goodness I never noticed the hats and what looks like rib cages! I usually blink so I don't get frog vomit in my eyes rofl.

No wonder the frog is sick if he's been eating wizards! He probably has a pvp going on in his belly!

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I've always wondered what those little triangle things Humongofrog vomits out are... I guess I always just assumed that it's some kind of stomach residue, maybe bits of left over food? Like how you can throw up bits of food and stuff when you vomit in real life... I don't know.

And one more thing: don't search up frogs vomiting. Just trust me, don't.

Thomas Wildstaff, 93

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I always thought they were fish tails, since the frog also vomits up fish bones....

The frog and the bat are two reasons why I've always, er, not been too keen on the Myth school. Maybe the gross-factor was meant to appeal to little boys...? But yeah, Myth's early spells are rather disgusting. Then again, a lot of the schools' early spells run on the gross side.

Alia Misthaven (Myth is kind of ew... Then again, I play with bugs and sandstorms)
Emma Ravencaller (Vomiting bats and frogs! What have I gotten myself into here?)
Fallon Raven (You want to talk about 'ew?' Most of my spells are reanimated corpses!)
Sophia Soulmender (*Plays quietly with a unicorn*)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
XD.

I don't believe any of us would've noticed this if you hadn't highlighted it!

Something tells me KI is going to alter the spell a little to remove these small hats now :P

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
chocoluver18 on Apr 8, 2018 wrote:
I've always wondered what those little triangle things Humongofrog vomits out are... I guess I always just assumed that it's some kind of stomach residue, maybe bits of left over food? Like how you can throw up bits of food and stuff when you vomit in real life... I don't know.

Thomas Wildstaff, 93

Why would we?

Sounds like you had a very uncomfortable experience with this though :P

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017

Thanks for the advice Thomas

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
With you pointing this out, I feel the game might alter the spell a little; you know so others don't get the wrong message haha

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Ok, talk about a paradigm shift. I always viewed it as unidentifiable residue from the frog's last meal.

But now.

Yes it's still last meal residue but has now been identified.

Oh those poor Wizards. Why has headmaster Ambrose never sent us on a quest to vanquish these frogs? Is this the fate of students who don't bring back Professor Drake his laundry in a timely fashion?

I'm going to stop asking questions now.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hi wizards!

I love the humongo frog spell! it has always been one of my favorite spells. Powerful and cool looking. The humongo frog really looks like he is vomiting wizards that he has eaten

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I always thought they looked like giant flies-but yeah who knows what Hummongofrogs eat-probably all sorts of things!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Area51Alien on Apr 9, 2018 wrote:
Ok, talk about a paradigm shift. I always viewed it as unidentifiable residue from the frog's last meal.

But now.

Yes it's still last meal residue but has now been identified.

Oh those poor Wizards. Why has headmaster Ambrose never sent us on a quest to vanquish these frogs? Is this the fate of students who don't bring back Professor Drake his laundry in a timely fashion?

I'm going to stop asking questions now.

Steven Ghoststalker
It is said many early Myth-seeking students don't return due to them not fulfilling Prof. Drake's request--

Maybe they don't return due to the Humongofrogs !