Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cabalist Storm Boots not dropping?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I've been farming the Secret Tunnel for ages on my Storm and I should have already gotten my boots by now, but for some reason it hasn't dropped yet at all. I pretty much have everything else (including the hats) except for the Life and Storm boots. Is this a bug or something or is my luck just that bad?

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
deathsummoner4 on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
I've been farming the Secret Tunnel for ages on my Storm and I should have already gotten my boots by now, but for some reason it hasn't dropped yet at all. I pretty much have everything else (including the hats) except for the Life and Storm boots. Is this a bug or something or is my luck just that bad?
I have found this to be a problem with me as well and after farming for a few weeks in hardcore mode, I have decided to wait and farm on another school character. It seems that storm school items drop more to other schools than storm. I can't stand wasting my membership farming for something that will probably take many more weeks actually get.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
frostednutella on Apr 5, 2018 wrote:
I have found this to be a problem with me as well and after farming for a few weeks in hardcore mode, I have decided to wait and farm on another school character. It seems that storm school items drop more to other schools than storm. I can't stand wasting my membership farming for something that will probably take many more weeks actually get.
Unfortunately, it's the same for me too. I got my Death boots when I was farming on Storm and it still constantly drops for me. I might try farming on my other characters, but it's still such a hassle when this happens since this isn't the first time it has occurred for me.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
deathsummoner4 on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
Yes that very true, its happening to me rn. Unfortunately i have only one max wizard. The storm boots is just never dropped. Kingsisle please fix this