Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make your own spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
spells are a big thing in wizard101 that's why I think we should make our own ones that's why I am spending my time to do this
here are the rules
1.ONLY use your level for your spell or if you got ideas for the new world empyrea's spells then have a go
2.USE high damage if your doing the new worlds spells
3.and if there is a quest to it please put it in
this is my spell
school: life
damage:10000
pips: 10 pips and 3 shadow pips
name: shadows light
looks: its a bright light and then suddenly the hand in the other life heal spell grabs the enemy and then slaps them
quest: zander asks you to go fetch a book from the library but it was taken out by someone and they refused to give it to them so you have to defeat them and that guy is named Alan Weaker

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
vampirecuty123 on Apr 2, 2018 wrote:
spells are a big thing in wizard101 that's why I think we should make our own ones that's why I am spending my time to do this
here are the rules
1.ONLY use your level for your spell or if you got ideas for the new world empyrea's spells then have a go
2.USE high damage if your doing the new worlds spells
3.and if there is a quest to it please put it in
this is my spell
school: life
damage:10000
pips: 10 pips and 3 shadow pips
name: shadows light
looks: its a bright light and then suddenly the hand in the other life heal spell grabs the enemy and then slaps them
quest: zander asks you to go fetch a book from the library but it was taken out by someone and they refused to give it to them so you have to defeat them and that guy is named Alan Weaker
School: Myth
What it does: 55 + 965 to all enemies, enemy loses 3 shields and charms
Pips: 1 shadow, 7 normal
Name: Puppet Master
Looks: An eerie figure brings puppets to life that attack your enemy
Quest: Baba Yaga sends you to a cave in Tartarus for puppet essence. The essence is being guarded by 2 bosses, one storm and one myth.

(2nd spell)
School: Myth
What it does: 35 + 425, stuns enemy 2 rounds later
Pips: 5 normal
Name: Celestial Trickster
Look: A clone runs at you with a dagger, before it attacks it bursts into energy dealing 35 damage, then the real trickster falls from the sky with his knife and attacks
Learned from: Loremaster, craft, or upcoming lore pack

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Oh, I have a few ideas

Myth: do 1000 damage to all enemies, remove all blades, stun blocks, shields, auras, everything and stun for two turns, for 4 pips.

Storm: 5500 damage to all enemies and stun for 2 turns for 4 pips

Ice: 4500 damage to all enemies, 90% Juju to all enemies and 90% shield to your team mates for 5 pips

Fire: 50 damage+ 5000 damage over time + 50% tower shield for 5 pips

Death: 5500 damage and heal back for 4 pips

Life: 2500 damage to all enemies and 2500 health+ spirit armor to all team mates for 4 pips

Balance: 4000 damage+ 30% trap and 35% weakness and 50% accuracy de-buff to all enemies for 5 pips.

See? I think this new edition would damage the game badly. Players would completely abuse this edition and the next thing you know, no one will PVP because all these OP spells are flying in the game. Even with rules in place in terms of making spells less OP, it seems like a lot of work and money to make this happen for EVERY player. It makes no sense to me, I think the time and money should be spent on making the game better, like fixing the PVP problems and making the schools more balanced.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
thank you for those ideas so far I hope ki will look at them and maybe use a few anyway good ideas enjoy this chat

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Spell: Overgrowth
School: Life learned at some point in Marleybone
Damage: Exactly half of Forest Lord to ALL
Pips: 4
Start with the Garden from Gnomes, but it is completely overgrown. A Leprechaun comes out to mow the grass. As he is mowing the mower spits out rocks and debris at the enemies

Spell: No Cheating in MY Classroom
School: Learned by each school at level 50.
Damage: None but blocks an enemy cheat and stuns for 2 rounds.
Pips: 5
Cast as Either a shield or blade that is activated when an enemy "Cheats". It summons an avatar of your teacher who whacks the enemy with a yardstick and yells "No Cheating in Class". The Enemy's cheat is then blocked and the enemy is stunned for 2 rounds

Steven Ghoststalker