Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy Spells directly from crown store

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Why not sell some of the spells that can only be gotten through packs or crafting in the crown store. You already sell an Elixer to level right to 50 that is really expensive. So why not the spells like Deer knight and Pigsie. Some people like me, have really terrible luck with the loremaster and packs. Some of those spells, ( like Deer Knight for death ) fill a hole in there arsenal and waiting till level 70-80 to craft it makes things a lot harder than it has to be.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I think this would be a good addition to the crown shop, I read this and laughed a little though because I just had insane luck and without even trying to get a card, I opened a wysteria pack and got an angry snowpig spell first try. But my sister is having no luck at all so i'm sure she would like being able to buy them directly from the shop.

Gabrielle SkySong LVL 81~

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Technically they do sell them in the crown shop because we can buy them via packs. I think a lot of people would be unhappy if the spell on its own was available and the price would have to be soooo high since it would render the packs almost useless that people would just complain and accuse KI of being money-grabbing.

However, to introduce a boost that was one step removed from the spells but allowed for them to be crafted before gaining the level-locked crafting rank of Legendary Artisan. Perhaps an elixir that allows a wizard the ability to craft 1 recipe of a higher rank than their crafting rank? As it would not exclusively be for spells (it could be used to craft a house or gear, or any single desired item above your level) it wouldn't be seen as a slap in the face to anyone who spent excessive crowns on a spell.

Crafty Crafter Elixir perhaps

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
I don't necessarily agree with this.

As Victoria mentioned, the cards are already in the crown shop and many of us have poured in thousands just to get spells from some of these packs.

So, to just see them available after this would feel like we got tricked.

Edward mentioned a possible solution to those of us who have unfortunately gotten spell drops on the wrong wizard here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/transfer-spellstreasures-to-wizard-on-one-account-8ad6a425622391f80162636268025e19?reset=1

But as Victoria mentioned, crafting seems to be the way to go when it comes on to getting most of these spells.