Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

player vs player{unfare matches}put timer for rank

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
they need to put a timer in the rank pvp, I don't like the guardian angel but if you keep your pips up and can kill them first round and hope you got enough for when they come back to life you can kill immediately , but still they need to set a timer in the rank pvp, and have it so you can also play in rank to do a turn base just to give it some interest, for 1 vs 1 on up to 4v4

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
As much as I dont like fighting jades, gaurdian spirit spammers I am 100% against a timer in ranked. Some battles require you to take your time you can't just go spam hits or you will die, you have to wait tell your enemy has used their pips and blades and can't harm you before you take a shot. Also some games take a little longer because the players are evenly matched. In tournaments its really frustrating to run out of time when you know you can win but just need a little longer. Also diegos deciding who wins the match is really unfair and its almost as if he is blind sometimes and picks the wrong person. Maybe limiting the amount of times gaurdian spirit is able to be cast would be helpful, the spell is not really over powered if a hitting life is using it but when a jade is using it it becomes obnoxious because you have already defeated them but they keep coming back to life with almost full health. Its almost like you should get double the rank points for defeating guardian spirit spammers because you really had to defeat them more then one time lol.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
I just played a death who used the juju and angel spell and kept putting black mantle on me also, and then he would put a freeze , so ya I couldn't do nothing if I wanted to he ran me out cause he would hit his reshuffles also, so there was no way of winning it