Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Crown Shop Pets Should be Buyable With Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Recently I have had an issue, that I had not considered before!

I have just made a new account as my main is full and all characters are pretty much a really high level. This get boring to play on them after awhile and I decided to make a new account for 2 reasons

1) - Easy to quest, just one of my high levels to help
2) - To play the lower worlds and try out that seventh school (ice) that I haven't had a go at yet.

As I have been playing I decided that I needed to get a pet. That's a problem...
I want a pet that has some decent-ish stats and a pet that also gives a card that benefits my school, whether it be a blade, trap, etc.

This, unless you're going to spend tons of gold, which I don't exactly have, on hatching to get better pet stats - is pretty hard to get. Currently I'm just using a glacier dragon as I was farming for ice horns in polaris with my higher level, and happened to get that pet (I'm only using it cause it looks cool).

So this brings me to my main point: Why can't we have pets purchaseable with gold from the crown shop? We have mounts?? It doesn't even have to be many, just for people in my situation who want a meh pet to start off with. Maybe the Lifeadactyl could be buyable with gold, as it gives Lifeblade. Who knows?

I just believe this would be a much appreciated addition to the game, and would make it easier for lots more people.

Valkoor