Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Little question, can we craft energy gear?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 05, 2012
Like high level energy gear to match or surpass stuff from the crown shop. Energy is a ton more essential than I thought if you're not just fighting all the time, but It's basically behind a paywall. I used to think the extra energy from the level 125 crafted wands was useless but now that I'm trying to raise pets and get snacks to do it things got apparent quick I need energy. Now there are pets like the corgi but I would really appreciate it if we could craft energy gear too.

Like, lets get level 130 energy gear! i don't even care if it only gives energy, cause thats more energy! I'm thinking 30-34 energy per hat, boots and robe. The snowdrifters gear from the crownshop pack gives it up to 28 I know, but this isn't too bad in my head, as the difficulty for this gear can be as high as kingsisle wants. Though I do recommend having us gather reagents from dungeons rather than fishing and pvp.

for example, have us farm motes from darkmoor, maybe use antiquities, or just use monster summoning cards? I'd probably make the requirement a faction vendor only regent, that way you have to meet a certain criteria to get the reagent. Faction vendor stuff ain't easy to get, you need to get a badge (or maybe increase it to multiple badges) to be able to buy the reagent, and doing stuff like killing 500 ghultures is usually a lot harder to get through than even the toughest dungeons in wiz.

just some suggestion but I really would love some craftable energy gear that was worth it.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There is a LITTLE bit of gear you can craft with decent stats on it, however, energy gear DOES need a bump. I have been saying for a while we should have energy gear that has just non combat stats on it (fishing luck, extra energy, etc). I know people like having other stats, and that's fine, but I would rather have secondary skill only gear.