Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to rank up quick

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 05, 2012
what plants should i farm to level up quick? I'm at rank 13 and want to get to rank 15 quick so I can get the gardening spells form the trainer in khrysalis.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i would say key limes as they only take a week from planting to elder and they multiple meaning you can get more every plot you do

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Plant whatever you want, that also gives you things you need.

There are plants like Sunions and Couch Potatoes that give lots of xp plus PVP treasure cards.

There are plants like Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas that give great xp plus reagents and pet snacks.

There are plants like Key Limes and King Parsley that multiply easily and just give lots of low level snacks and treasure cards that you can sell for gold.

There are also dropped plants like Frozen Fly Traps, Prickly Bear Cactus, Trumpet Vines, Helephant Ears, etc. All of them give fairly decent amounts of xp plus various reagents, pet snacks and/or treasure cards.

All the Huckleberry plants give OTHER plants as drops.

Whatever you decide to grow in your garden, know that ranking up will take a lot of time. I think it took me all summer to get one of my wizards from level 12 to level 15 in gardening experience. Many months of daily gardening with those high level plants. Mind you, I don't stack my gardens. If I did, perhaps that would have cut the time in half. If you stack, you'll probably get there much faster than I did, but it's still going to take several weeks of dedicated gardening.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Nov 05, 2012
Freshta on Mar 16, 2018 wrote:
Plant whatever you want, that also gives you things you need.

There are plants like Sunions and Couch Potatoes that give lots of xp plus PVP treasure cards.

There are plants like Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas that give great xp plus reagents and pet snacks.

There are plants like Key Limes and King Parsley that multiply easily and just give lots of low level snacks and treasure cards that you can sell for gold.

There are also dropped plants like Frozen Fly Traps, Prickly Bear Cactus, Trumpet Vines, Helephant Ears, etc. All of them give fairly decent amounts of xp plus various reagents, pet snacks and/or treasure cards.

All the Huckleberry plants give OTHER plants as drops.

Whatever you decide to grow in your garden, know that ranking up will take a lot of time. I think it took me all summer to get one of my wizards from level 12 to level 15 in gardening experience. Many months of daily gardening with those high level plants. Mind you, I don't stack my gardens. If I did, perhaps that would have cut the time in half. If you stack, you'll probably get there much faster than I did, but it's still going to take several weeks of dedicated gardening.

Alia Misthaven
thanks