Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting and collecting regents.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Well, Thanks Wizards101. I have tried for weeks to obtained the Pigsie spell from Loremaster, even after friends gifted me 9 of the 10 cards needed to craft the spell, I now find that I need to fight more and more bosses to obtain Amber, a rare, very rare regent. I do not have the patience or time anymore to pursue this crafting item, or fighting Loremaster, or many bosses in hope's that a Amber will drop for me. I did investigate crafting Amber, but find out that getting the ingredients to craft just one Amber, is just as hard as getting the bosses to drop regents or the spell. I have been a member since the game started in 2008, and this one really takes the cake for me. Again, thanks Wizards for a very aggravating experience for a spell. I was also told that I could garden for it, but that is another one that takes a lot of time, daily attendance and certain "seeds" that "may" drop one eventually for me. Shakes her head. Love the game, have since 2008, but it is things like this that make me leave for months...........the nonsense of it all.