Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your desired new Chaos School Spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
If KI ends up adding a new Chaos school, some of these spells need to be on it. I have a few ideas, and I know our community will add a few more:

1. Traps to Shields / Shields to Traps: spell that switches all traps to shields, and all shields to traps. Ex. Tower shields become a 50% universal trap, while a feint becomes a 70% tower shield. Able to cast on self, friend or enemy.

2. Blades to Weakness / Weakness to Blades: spell that switches all blades to weakness, all weakness to blades. Able to cast on self, friend or enemy.

3. Haste aura (4 turns): Able to get up to 2 power pips in 1 round.

4. Slow aura (4 turns): Limiting the enemy wizard to 1 white pip per turn.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
coron003 on Mar 12, 2018 wrote:
If KI ends up adding a new Chaos school, some of these spells need to be on it. I have a few ideas, and I know our community will add a few more:

1. Traps to Shields / Shields to Traps: spell that switches all traps to shields, and all shields to traps. Ex. Tower shields become a 50% universal trap, while a feint becomes a 70% tower shield. Able to cast on self, friend or enemy.

2. Blades to Weakness / Weakness to Blades: spell that switches all blades to weakness, all weakness to blades. Able to cast on self, friend or enemy.

3. Haste aura (4 turns): Able to get up to 2 power pips in 1 round.

4. Slow aura (4 turns): Limiting the enemy wizard to 1 white pip per turn.
Chaos already exists in Wysteria, even though you can't train it. I doubt KI would add a new school soon since it would be unfair to people who already used all their slots and don't want to delete a character. If they were to add a new school:

1. Another character slot has to be made
2. It has to be a school that doesnt exist (wysteria)

However, if these two ideas come into play, we would be open for a school. Instead of chaos, I would love to go back in time and dragonspyre and learn the extinct magic that was destroyed by the dragon titan. Or make it a secret ravenwood school but don't actually meet the real teacher until dragonspyre.

That's what I would do at least.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
It's been rumored for quite some time that KI might add a teacher from Caos magic, kinda the same way they added a teacher from Shadow magic in Khrysalis. I think Caos magic should use school specific pips.
Ex. 1. Caos/death spell = next drain health back to anyone in party, except for death wizards.
Ex. 2. Caos/storm spell = next attack spell gets 30% dragonblade, 10% pierce, 50% smoke screen.