Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Summoning Crystal Mayhem!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
Hello, me and a few other people have been experiencing problems with the first summoning crystal quest in Dragonspyre, where you are supposed to summon your first statue in Plaza of Conquests. There is no option to use the summoning crystal. Nothing shows up, if you press X nothing happens, I have tried the other crystals but they do not work. Please help!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
I made this yesterday, but it got fixed. So I guess if anyone else has this problem again, I would log off and back in and if it still doesn't work then I would just go and wait for a while because I did that and it worked.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi Dworgyn!!

This problem with the crystal interface in Dragonspyre keeps coming up over and over. Over the last several months I've seen quite a number of posts on it here and in the Dragonspyre world forum. Yes there are workarounds but not everyone comes here to become aware of them. For every single post that asks for help or advice, there may be dozens of players who quietly give up.

Can you please send some lovely exterminator experts off to find the source of this crystal interface "bug" and squash it?

On behalf of the many frustrated players,
Thank you for listening.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
Hello, yes, it is happening again. I believe the problem is in the code with the use item. That is the only reasonable inference I can make. Please fix the problem, people are still having problems and I am currently stuck in Dragonspyre!