Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the best enemies to farm proof opal

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2017
I am farming the fireflies in aerial jungle for spell proof opal because it says they drop it on wizard101 central. But it seems like I've been getting every thing but that jewel. I also got storm-eye jewel which wasn't on the list of drops you can get on fireflies on central. This made me question if some of the things I might be farming for are even there. It would be frustrating to be farming for something that I won't ever get from fireflies. Does anyone know creatures that I can farm spell proof from?

Please tell me a creature that drops the jewel for sure. Meaning, the creature has actually dropped it for you before. I feel like people have been lying to me just to give me answers.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I'm going for the proof opal too. I farm the kalamar raiders but so far, nothing. Want to farm with me? We could set up a time to farm together.

Explorer
May 23, 2017
BlazeMaster688 on Mar 7, 2018 wrote:
I'm going for the proof opal too. I farm the kalamar raiders but so far, nothing. Want to farm with me? We could set up a time to farm together.
Sorry but I can't my schedule is out of whack.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Lol mine is too. Just thought I'd offer.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2017
Hmm Well maybe it's rare, i assume or they just updated the game and made something else drop it. or the list could be wrong can't believe everything...

Survivor
Jul 30, 2017
But what i heard was they dropped from the Secret Tunnel dungeon.
level 84

Survivor
Oct 21, 2013
Hey there, I farmed too long for spell proof opal and still didn't get it (I tried every boss mentioned on wiki lol)
I saw a picture of someone getting it of Gannon, the first boss in the secret tunnel dungeon.
I guess it's all about the patience
Also, if you want the jewel for a ward pet, I can help you