Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Professors Hoard Staff Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Hey! I just got my staff today while trying to get the Owl pet :) I noticed it doesn't just glow, but you can see little visions of the spiral. I thought it would be a really cool idea that the staff could have the power to teleport you you "into it" and it looks like you are floating in a vision of stars and astral like space where you see the different places to port like the little visions and you can float over to one and hit x or click to teleport to that place. Like you would with the teleport door. Maybe even add a "free" area where you are ported to your own personal place that you can make into what you'd like for fun! like a interactive dream like place.

Sound like a good idea to put in the game?

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
I don't see this idea going anywhere to be honest.
Especially with the age of not only the content increasing and maturing, but also the game's audience.

Seems a little childish and a waste to me.

Would much rather see efforts placed into the improvement of the Game's Graphics instead for example.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Taylor SwiftStalke... on Mar 3, 2018 wrote:
I don't see this idea going anywhere to be honest.
Especially with the age of not only the content increasing and maturing, but also the game's audience.

Seems a little childish and a waste to me.

Would much rather see efforts placed into the improvement of the Game's Graphics instead for example.

Honestly I would love to see the trailer graphics in the game. But that might be years from now, But I do hope new graphics could be in game after a few years if anything.

Survivor
May 11, 2015
This sounds like a cool idea!! I own like 15 of these wands and I love how they look and glow. Honestly, I don’t see Wizard101’s graphics becoming like Grand Theft Auto 5’s. So I don’t know where the graphic thing is going either. The graphics haven’t changed much in all 10 years. This is my second account and yes, I have been here way before 2015.

Madison FirePyre