Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats The Best Thing You Got Gifted To You?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2013

Hello all!

what is the nicest thing someone has ever gifted you?

If there is a story behind it too please tell!
Will read most of them!

Marlon AshThorn
Level 80

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
bloodpaw173 on Mar 1, 2018 wrote:

Hello all!

Will read most of them!

Marlon AshThorn
Level 80
A life mastery amulet.

Back in 2013, I befriended a guy named Daniel in Aquila and we quickly became really good friends. We would farm Tartarus almost everyday, and we also talked to each other all the time. Anyways, one day I mentioned to him that I really want a life mastery amulet for my Fire, and I was never able to get one from when I farmed Waterworks. I was very surprised when Daniel told me he would gift me one the next time there was a 50% sale on them...

Several months passed, and one day in 2014, Kingsisle had a sale for 50% off all mastery amulets. I didn't think much of it, but when I logged onto my Storm, I saw that for some reason, there were two gift boxes on the side of my screen.

Me thinking: lol why are there 2 here?? o. o

I then clicked on one of the gift boxes, and inside was a life mastery amulet that Daniel gifted me :D. I got so happy seeing it, and when Daniel got on later that day, I got so happy seeing him and he got really happy too lol.

Daniel still plays to this day, and we always quest together in the new worlds when they come out.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2015

Hello all!

Will read most of them!

Marlon AshThorn
Level 80
The best thing I've had gifted to me was a mount and it was from a random person too lol.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Defender
Aug 01, 2014

Hello all!

Will read most of them!

Marlon AshThorn
Level 80
15 evil magma peas, and a Marleybone Car.

Yes. I freaked out. That's about 23k(ish?) crowns of gifts.

The story is too long to tell.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I've been gifted a lot of really lovely things and for each and every one I am utterly appreciative

There was one gift that stands out particularly though. A newish friend saw me taking a pet to mega and when I stopped training he asked me why I'd stopped. I said I was out of energy and would finish it the next day. We were about to go to do some other things so when he said to hang on a sec I thought he was sorting his wizard for whatever we were going to do (I forget what it was). But a few minutes later he gifted me an energy elixir.

I felt bad because I had plenty of crowns and wasn't out of energy in the sense of I couldn't GET energy, I had just decided to wait for it to fill itself. He didn't know how many pets I mega so thought this one was more special than it really was to me. To add to how generous a gift it was, he had asked me to wait because he was doing free trivia to afford it! That gift was everything he had! I was bowled over at what a kind-hearted and generous soul he was. I also made sure his generosity was rewarded back ten fold. He influenced my attitude to gifting in general too, I don't hesitate to share.

That has to be one of the kindest things I have ever had the privilege of experiencing.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
(This story happened a few years ago, when I was younger)

I was about level 40, I wanna say. I had just found out that you could gift people. So I asked one of my friends (that I barely knew, in fact never really spoke to him) to gift me a mount that you could only get in a pack. He gifted me a pack and I didn't get the mount I wanted. I told him I didn't get the mount and he gifted me another pack. Obviously I failed again. This great guy told me: well, I can just gift you a different mount. So he gifted me a reindeer sled permanent mount. It meant very much to me.

Catherine UnicornShade
Level 105

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
I can post here. It was my best gift. I never waited be here. But i can do.
Crowns and bundle.
I like do more here.