Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigsie TC cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Ok, here is the problem, I have sixth max wizards, trying to get Loremaster to even drop a Pigsie or spell for Pigsie has been 0. Now, I am aware that I can spend lots of crowns for Wisteria packs in hope a card or the spell might drop on my life wizard, but I have to ask why it is easier to craft the spells for Ice, Death, Fire and Storm then it is to craft the life Pigsie? If on a team for Loremaster, those who are LUCKY enough to get a drop for Pigsie keeps the card and does not trade them in the bazaar. The solution to me would be for the TC card Pigsie to be dropped by other bosses so we can have another avenue to collect, or make another craft spell to where we can craft Pigsie TC cards to complete the crafting of the spell. This gets so annoying to spend days, weeks and hours on here trying to collect Pigsie with NO results.......please change this for us who craft. Gee, you can even craft the LoreMaster TC card to finish crafting the spell for her. Sighes