Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"The Runedown" Quest not showing up for me.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I am a level 82 wizard who didn't ever get the quest "The Runedown". I already see I have the spell-card fuel in my inventory, I easily meet the level requirements, and I have beaten Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. I have been doing every side quest to try and empty my Grizzleheim quest book but the person who gives you the quest, Erik Wyrdrune Is giving me blanks. Is this a bug or am I just missing something? I really want to get power link so I can continue on and get Sir Lamorak. Thanks for your help!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The NPC who starts you on "The Ruindown" is actually Baldur Goldpaws, located in Wizard City near the Bazaar. Hopefully, if you run down to greet him, you'll see he has a yellow exclamation point above his head. He's the one who sends you to Erik Wyrdrune.

If Baldur has nothing for you, then I'd suggest opening a ticket with KI Support. Maybe there is something else you're missing and they can help get you back on track if that is the case.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven