Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too many defeat and collect quests. period

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
lol i mean i don't think it should necessarily be nerfed but like i just want to express my frustration because in the elephant graveyard i had to kill those bug things like 7 times so i could get what i needed but yes it will forever be tiring when you go back to max out all of your characters

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I noticed this too. Zafaria and Azteca have a lot of battle quests whereas in Khrysalis, most of the quests are talking to NPCs.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
lachlan905cp on Feb 20, 2018 wrote:
lol i mean i don't think it should necessarily be nerfed but like i just want to express my frustration because in the elephant graveyard i had to kill those bug things like 7 times so i could get what i needed but yes it will forever be tiring when you go back to max out all of your characters
It was nerfed at one point and sometimes that will happen. I've had worse in later worlds so that seems very minor.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Hm.

No doubt about it, this type of quest will always be annoying.

It's even worse when you've to defeat the same enemy to collect two different things at different times I:

However, especially in the worlds you mentioned, Zafaria and Azteca, the drop rate for most of these items (Most Notably the Fire Ravengers in The Savannah for example) seemed to be close to that of gaining a spell from The Loremaster.

It was brutal. Keep in mind that this time, these mobs would critical very often, so you can imagine that struggle.

The game has since been updated with player's request in mind and the drop rate for these items increased and man, did we welcome this!

So, yes, these type of quest sure are annoying, but just imagine,

What if you defeated a boss and he didn't drop selected item? (Since most cases, we defeat bosses to collect an item I:).