Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fix Max PvP?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 24, 2009
ChicoValerian on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
.um, none of those spells are use 50, 60, or 70 times per match.
Actually they are but if you say so my friend

Explorer
Dec 26, 2010
wakaflame201 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
Actually they are but if you say so my friend
Loremaster can be spammed that many times in a fight that takes long enough I'll give you that. But the life spells listed off don't get spammed that often unless you are doing team pvp. I actually do max and low lvl pvp and in low lvl you don't see any of the spells you listed other than the occasional loremaster (someone who got really dedicated to somehow getting the spell when you're lvl 15) and occasional weaver (usually someone bought tc). With weaver even at low lvl it is usually only used once maybe twice in a match. Of course fairy is used at low level but considering it's a 2 pip heal spell can't really call that spam at lvl 15 and under pvp.

In max lvl again loremaster is spammed a lot that's completely true and my friend who does lvl 60 pvp has also come across many lore spammers. Weaver however is not spammed at max or legendary lvl pvp. I rarely get hit with it other than during a team pvp and that's still rare because usually the life focuses totally on healing. The legendary matches I have watched my friend do tend to use weaver more often but it's still not anywhere close to spammed 60 or more times ( and honestly considering the limits on decks over 60 times for anything is an impossible exaggeration. Max level decks allow 8 max of your school spells and side boards only go up into the 30's which means at most you can use tc to do something 40 times, yes still a lot but not 60 70 or 80 times).

Fairy and satyr are not spammed again unless in team pvp once you get to max and legendary lvl. Life might use satyr more often but not even close to spamming it, especially at max lvl where all your pips are needed for high pip spells. Fairy is really not spammed ever even if you're a life because it does too little healing to keep you alive long enough to do damage at max level. Does it get used? yes just not spammed like you're saying it does and especially not as often as you're saying.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Luvdogs99 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
Loremaster can be spammed that many times in a fight that takes long enough I'll give you that. But the life spells listed off don't get spammed that often unless you are doing team pvp. I actually do max and low lvl pvp and in low lvl you don't see any of the spells you listed other than the occasional loremaster (someone who got really dedicated to somehow getting the spell when you're lvl 15) and occasional weaver (usually someone bought tc). With weaver even at low lvl it is usually only used once maybe twice in a match. Of course fairy is used at low level but considering it's a 2 pip heal spell can't really call that spam at lvl 15 and under pvp.

In max lvl again loremaster is spammed a lot that's completely true and my friend who does lvl 60 pvp has also come across many lore spammers. Weaver however is not spammed at max or legendary lvl pvp. I rarely get hit with it other than during a team pvp and that's still rare because usually the life focuses totally on healing. The legendary matches I have watched my friend do tend to use weaver more often but it's still not anywhere close to spammed 60 or more times ( and honestly considering the limits on decks over 60 times for anything is an impossible exaggeration. Max level decks allow 8 max of your school spells and side boards only go up into the 30's which means at most you can use tc to do something 40 times, yes still a lot but not 60 70 or 80 times).

Fairy and satyr are not spammed again unless in team pvp once you get to max and legendary lvl. Life might use satyr more often but not even close to spamming it, especially at max lvl where all your pips are needed for high pip spells. Fairy is really not spammed ever even if you're a life because it does too little healing to keep you alive long enough to do damage at max level. Does it get used? yes just not spammed like you're saying it does and especially not as often as you're saying.
These juju artistes carry many TC reshuffles. I watch the matches and count.

It's really something.

It's not pvp, but it's something. Definitely a great way to keep the queue empty, that's for sure.