Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warning about loosing items, cards, jewels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2014
Since the Tutorial Tip Log feature went in, I have noticed that I no longer always get warnings about having too much of something or being about to loose something.
I saw this during a Lore evening when all of a sudden no more cards were being awarded by Lore. I checked my TC card count later and saw I was at 999.
I have also seen this when harvesting my jewel plants and when I harvest plants in general. Both the backpack and the Jewel pouch no longer warn me. The only thing that seems to warn consistently now is my gold. That old miner is such a good friend, he never lets me down

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Zhanig on Feb 15, 2018 wrote:
Since the Tutorial Tip Log feature went in, I have noticed that I no longer always get warnings about having too much of something or being about to loose something.
I saw this during a Lore evening when all of a sudden no more cards were being awarded by Lore. I checked my TC card count later and saw I was at 999.
I have also seen this when harvesting my jewel plants and when I harvest plants in general. Both the backpack and the Jewel pouch no longer warn me. The only thing that seems to warn consistently now is my gold. That old miner is such a good friend, he never lets me down
Some items will be moved into your bank once your backpack reaches max items. I don't know what you can do about the rest though