Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New character names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Hi, I've been playing wizard 101 for many years now. It's a big part of my childhood I just have a question.. I would like to wonder why you guys have no made more names for our wizard character as of i've not seen many names under the "H" letter as of my name starts with an h and it's Hugo. I would like an honest reply if we will ever get more names not just mines on our character wizards. Thanks

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
It'd be pretty cool if KI could add all of the names from pirate to wizard. Also adding more names to the lists would be nice as well.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Would like to see all new names for pets.

We could start threads or it could be a Friday topic, suggesting names for wizards or pets.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2018
The names "Faye" and "Summer" should definitely be available as first names!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2016
hugo339 on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
Hi, I've been playing wizard 101 for many years now. It's a big part of my childhood I just have a question.. I would like to wonder why you guys have no made more names for our wizard character as of i've not seen many names under the "H" letter as of my name starts with an h and it's Hugo. I would like an honest reply if we will ever get more names not just mines on our character wizards. Thanks
Yes, I imagine wiz players all around the world looking for their desired name and not finding it, having to go with a closer or a chosen name. I also realised K.I has put in most generic names, I still don't get why they're so important, get some more unique names in there, just think, the commons are literally full of people called Chris and Wolf.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
More names based on schools, colors of the pet, and seasons would be good, I think, for starters and also common silly nicknames might be funny.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Id like to see harry for boys and harriet for girls if they aren't options already.

ooh, and potter as a last name. XD

now I'm curious to see if lily and james are first names...

Survivor
May 01, 2016
Hey I wanted to join this and say I would absolutely love to see some of the names from Pirate101 added to Wizard101 like for instance "Xavier." If we could play like crowns or gold to change our names I would love that too.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
YES. I so agree. There needs to be new, unique names. I would love if names such as

-Raymond
-Rita
-Greta
-Deborah/Debbie
-Kat
-Carson
-Zuri
-Winter
-etc...

could be added to the game. More often than not, there are people who choose the same name over and over again, and it'd be nice for a change.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Agreed. I hope a Name Change feature would also be added in the future. This may just be me though, but I would like to see more unique and magical-sounding names that you wouldn't see in real life.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
i want "Kaylee" to be a name. considering that is a popular name and is my name. at first, i thought "Caley" was one but then realized it was something similar.