Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

English player...VERY disappointed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I went to Gamestop to buy the Empyrean bundle and found that it is available to US addresses only! What kjind of business is that? I tried the European Gamestop site, there's no mention of Wizard101 anywhere on the site, so how are we lesser mortals supposed to buy that bundle?

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Hi there Relwyn,

I understand your frustration. Since I don't work for KingsIsle, I don't have an explanation as to why they're not available overseas, but I can give you some options.

Official Wizard101 fansites (and some unofficial ones that buy their own prizes) hold bundle contests/giveaways quite often. Enter a few of them and you may get lucky!

Another option is to wait until the bundle releases online. This usually happens when an older bundle retires.

A third option is to search the web and see if anybody is selling a spare. Or, if you have a trusted friend in the US, you may be able to convince them to purchase one for you if you're willing to pay them back. Worth noting that I'd be extremely cautious with either of these last two options. You don't want to get scammed.

Hopefully KingsIsle finds easier ways for international folks to obtain bundles in the future. In the meantime, best of luck!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2018
Are you using the European or US server? If you're on the European server, even if you could use a US address it's likely that you can't get the bundle as it's practically a different game and doesn't have Empyrea yet.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Thanks for the reply, Vanessa. I'll try some of the things you suggest!
@InkPaperBlotts Of course I am on the US server, hence posting on the US message boards. We were on EU but for reasons I won't go into here changed to US a long time ago