Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

special effects at houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2015
Hi Ive been wondering how does everyone create the special effects I see using housing items within houses? For the life of me I have no idea how to do this Could anyone please explain how to do this. For example making items bigger than what they are or making a dragon statue breath fire. Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2018
I think your first stop should be Babbage Bassett in Regent's Square, Marleybone. He teaches you how to use Castle Magic.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
twistedvixen8277 on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
Hi Ive been wondering how does everyone create the special effects I see using housing items within houses? For the life of me I have no idea how to do this Could anyone please explain how to do this. For example making items bigger than what they are or making a dragon statue breath fire. Thanks.
Castle Housing Magic is found from a vendor in Marleybone, find him just outside the museum. Do his quest introducing Castle Magic to open his shop of effects.
Enjoy!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
twistedvixen8277 on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
Not sure I fully understand your question but I hope this helps. There are some interactive housing items that when activated - normally by clicking "x" - will preform a small animation. Most items are not interactive and those that are tend to either be rare coin items or cost crowns.