Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Halo

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
This hairstyle is absolutely stunning, I love it. But it's only available in one pack, which is on the Hallowe'en event. I wish KI would make this a hairstyle in the crown shop because I really want it to stitch! I was wondering if KI would make it buyable in the crown shop or something, because I'm dying to have it

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I got a Halo from doing Daily Assignments during Christmas. It might become available during Daily Assignments again this summer during Christmas in July, or late August/early September when KI celebrates 10 years of W101.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
This hairstyle is absolutely stunning, I love it. But it's only available in one pack, which is on the Hallowe'en event. I wish KI would make this a hairstyle in the crown shop because I really want it to stitch! I was wondering if KI would make it buyable in the crown shop or something, because I'm dying to have it
I personally doubt they would add the Halo hairstyle and the other Hallowe'en hairstyles to the Crown Shop. I think you will just have to test your luck on the hoard packs or from a Daily Assignment reward.