Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team up / Dungeon name not appearing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
This bug has happened to me once before (I forgot what I did to fix it), but just today I got the quest to fight Jotun on my ice wizard and went to the dungeon door, but the normal pop-up telling you to press 'X' and the dungeon name, as well as the team up button, did not appear. I have logged off, switched characters, and went through the settings to no avail; nothing works! Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Edit: In case anyone is wondering, it is not just Jotun's dungeon that is giving me trouble. Is is every object that you can interact with in the game (world door, reagents, teleport stones, etc.).

Here is a link to a picture:
(Picture link removed as it is against The Rules. ~Dworgyn)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
To simply enter the dungeon, just press "X" anyway.

It's an interface glitch. I don't know why it happens that you can't see the dialog box, but the X key still works.

For team-up, you might have to go to the Kiosk and join a team that way.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
It's a glitch that most of the time can easily be fixed by you. When this happens, log completely off then log back in. You may have to do it more than once. if that doesn't work, Contact Customer Support.