Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing for chest in caliburn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2016
Does anyone know how to fish for chest in Caliburn? I'm looking for some furniture for my house that is only obtainable through fishing chest in Caliburn. please and thank you.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
every chest is rank 1, and they have nothing else in different from fish, thats the only tip i can give, gl!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Carpetuse2 on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
every chest is rank 1, and they have nothing else in different from fish, thats the only tip i can give, gl!
That would be an incorrect assumption, I have winnowed for rank 2 and gotten chests

When fishing for chests your best bet is to winnow on the school least represented in the area you are fishing, for example if there are 6 different types of life fish, but only 1 or 2 ice fish, I would winnow for ice school

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I was fishing there last night and found that Caliburn had only a couple of chests every time I reset the fishing hole. So I don't know, maybe the ratio of chests-to-fish is low there.

If you winnow out the junk fish, the chests will still remain and you will get fewer overall fish to catch. It might help to use the Winnow rank 2 spell, which sends away the dekois and 'cudas.

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Apr 10, 2016