Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Visa Prepaid Card Not Working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
My issue is that i can't seem to be able to use my vanilla card (visa prepaid) even though i activated it over the phone. i've gone to the website and connected my postal code to the card, and i feel like i've tried everything but nothing is working. when i try to buy the crowns a message shows up saying: "the billing address you entered is incorrect. please re-enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card billing statement." I know that i have enough funds and i'm getting the 60 000 crowns for $60.00 because of the sale, and I haven't bought anything yet. can anyone help me with how i can buy this?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'd recommend you try contacting support?

Email them explaining the issue just as how you've outlined it here.

Also, for further assistance or future possibly queries regarding billing, it's best to seek answers from their/them.

support@wizard101.com

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
oldman2988 on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
My issue is that i can't seem to be able to use my vanilla card (visa prepaid) even though i activated it over the phone. i've gone to the website and connected my postal code to the card, and i feel like i've tried everything but nothing is working. when i try to buy the crowns a message shows up saying: "the billing address you entered is incorrect. please re-enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card billing statement." I know that i have enough funds and i'm getting the 60 000 crowns for $60.00 because of the sale, and I haven't bought anything yet. can anyone help me with how i can buy this?
you have to make sure the address you put on the visa card website is the same one you are putting in at wizard101, you do this when you register the card on line, I have used visa cards for purchases before, it should work fine!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
by address, do you mean postal code? because i already entered that into the vanilla card website