Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

had an idea for all the schools

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
what my idea was if all school could get the wings spell the one called guardian spirit that brings you back to life if you die i know life gets it but it would be nice for the others as well to were you could heal your full team

Survivor
Aug 20, 2016
sistersky605 on Feb 2, 2018 wrote:
what my idea was if all school could get the wings spell the one called guardian spirit that brings you back to life if you die i know life gets it but it would be nice for the others as well to were you could heal your full team
This is a good idea, but it would be a little unoriginal if each school got their own guardian spirit, they should certainly have a spell where their whole team can be healed, but a little more creative name.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
One thing you will notice is that every school has some spells that are unique to them because of their focus. Since Life focuses in large part on healing and is relatively weak on attack, taking spells like Guardian Spirit and making it available to any school (even if under a different name) lowers the value of the life school and brings the classes out of balance. I'm sure there are many classes who would also like Glowbug Squall to be open to everyone, since IMHO, it is the most amazing spell in the game (personally, I would just settle for an Item Card or socketable gem), but I would never expect KI to make it learnable by any other class - that's what makes these classes worth playing.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2017
Wow, I didn't even know that the card existed.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
This idea sounds interesting to me, but giving the other schools their own version of Guardian Spirit would be unfair to the Life school. Not to mention how it would affect PvP. While that may not matter to you, it matters to avid PvP-ers. We wouldn't want the arena to be plagued with Jades, as there's already enough of them as it is.