Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Kembaalung Village?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Trying to get Motes of Wisdom, which are supposedly in Krokotopia in Hollow Mountain in Kembaalung Village, which supposedly connects to the Oasis in Krokotopia.
My map of Krokotopia doesn’t show any connection to Kembaalung Village. I do not remember any Kembaalung Village or Hollow Mountain in Krokotopia.

I am level 125 and haven't been to Krok for a long time.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Liam Swiftwalker on Feb 1, 2018 wrote:
Trying to get Motes of Wisdom, which are supposedly in Krokotopia in Hollow Mountain in Kembaalung Village, which supposedly connects to the Oasis in Krokotopia.
My map of Krokotopia doesn’t show any connection to Kembaalung Village. I do not remember any Kembaalung Village or Hollow Mountain in Krokotopia.

I am level 125 and haven't been to Krok for a long time.
Talk to the Major at the Oasis for the quest to go to Kembaalung. It's a separate dungeon like Darkmoor.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
If you haven't been to Kembaalung Village before - talk to Sergeant Major Talbot in the Oasis and you should see a quest named "Lost Beagle." Select that quest and the quest arrow should point you in the right direction.

If you have been to Kembaalung Village before - go down near the shops in the Oasis (to the right of the Temple of Storms). You should see a lit portal to the right of one shop. Take that portal to an upper portion of the Oasis, and then click "x" when you see the ship docked there. :)