Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pack-a-Palooza Free items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2018
Hi, I activated the free mystery pack-a-palooza code and got two items, the immortals pack and the mega snack pack. However when I got into the game to redeem them I only had the immortal pack in the gift box and no mega snack pack.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
One of those packs was for W101 and the other was for P101

If you play Pirates, the other pack will show up there the next time you play.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
you get two packs. one for w101 and one for p101. the snack pack was for pirate

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
alisherk on Jan 31, 2018 wrote:
Hi, I activated the free mystery pack-a-palooza code and got two items, the immortals pack and the mega snack pack. However when I got into the game to redeem them I only had the immortal pack in the gift box and no mega snack pack.
Not sure how you managed this, the code was for 1 free pack, is it on another account perhaps?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sorry, just figure this out, 1 pack was for wiz and the other pack was for pirates, so you can redeem the mega snack pack in pirates!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Hi there!

The Pack-a-Palooza code is good for one pack in each game. As a result, I'm betting that your missing Mega Snack Pack is waiting for you in Pirate101. :)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As Van highlighted, the Mega-Pack Snack is only available in Pirates.

It was stated when you redeem your code.

And Vanessa, you should visit the boards more :)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2018
Ah I see now. I didn't catch the Pirate101 part. Thank you all or clearing it up for me!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Star Edward on Jan 31, 2018 wrote:
As Van highlighted, the Mega-Pack Snack is only available in Pirates.

It was stated when you redeem your code.

And Vanessa, you should visit the boards more :)

I'm always lurking around the Wizard101 and Pirate101 boards, I just don't always log in and post. However, I can certainly try to make my presence more visible. :) I didn't realize I was missed haha.