Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone Looking To Speed Level Through Avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Hey everyone, Chris MythGiver here, and I was wondering if anyone would like to power level through Avalon. I am a Storm who would like some help from a Life/Balance for bladeing/tanking purposes, or just anyone to help. Although I have found questing not too hard, I find that it takes forever to kill the bosses because I am always shielding or healing and it takes forever to hit. Although I am almost done, I am a bit worried about the bosses to come and Azteca. I am on the quest "Stone Smith" in Abbey Road. If anyone could help me, that would be great. If you have any questions regarding where to meet up and/or gear and spells, I would be glad to answer. Bye for now!
-Chris MythGiver 75

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

What I recommend is you should quest for a bit until you find a questing buddy in game! They come naturally all the time! And if there's a tough boss then I usually would call for a friend to come and help me out.

Good luck!
Jack Legend

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
HELLO i am very willing to speed run through avalon with you. My name is Gavin stormrider level 78 storm: would you also like to to quest to exalt perhaps? I would even though we just met

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I could help too, I'm a fire wizard at max so it will give me something to do and I like helping.

-Blaze Fireweave

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Fastfreddyo6-
That sounds great! Can you meet up in the Commons, realm Wu, at about 5 PM EST on Feburary 1st? We can work out more later when we meet up. I would be willing to level through Empyrea with you! Hope to see you in the Commons! Btw, I am Chris MythGiver

-Chris MythGiver 76

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Chris MythGiver on Jan 31, 2018 wrote:
Fastfreddyo6-
That sounds great! Can you meet up in the Commons, realm Wu, at about 5 PM EST on Feburary 1st? We can work out more later when we meet up. I would be willing to level through Empyrea with you! Hope to see you in the Commons! Btw, I am Chris MythGiver

-Chris MythGiver 76
i would love to :)

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Sorry, i'm busy on the 1st. wt about the 3rd?

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Blazemaster688-
If you would be willing to, that's great! Same time meet up as Fastfreddy06 in the commons? One thing- I don't have text chat except on my other account that I made for my dad but he never plays. I can have him log on and then I can use text chat with y'all. The name for that character is Joseph, so if you see him, you can friend him and then we can talk more easily. Hope to see you there!
-Chris MythGiver 76

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
k, I'll try to make room in my friend list.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
i was in the commons at 4:30 pm to 5:50 pm EST on the first

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Hey everyone, I am sorry I couldn't be there on the first. Can we meet up tomorrow morning maybe? 2/4? At 7:00 AM EST? Also, I will be available right now, if anyone sees this in the next 2 hours.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
i saw it but change the realm to imp to crowded in wu

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
How about tomorrow at 6pm pacific time. (I run on pacific so its hard for me to get up at 5am) In the commons at the sunbird realm.