Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plaza of Conquests Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Heyoo W101 community I'm here asking for some help. This glitch has caused me to be unable to complete the main quest of Dragonspyre. It involves the Red Crystals and the bosses that they spawn. I had placed the crystal on the stand and then fled the battle as I had to go. Me being a dumb person that I am, didn't know that using the crystal stand would cause the boss to spawn. Now I'm stuck hopping realms hoping for someone to have the quest so that I can as well move on with mine. This is rather angering as I have been trying to get higher levels and move on and finally finish the 1st arch after having quit 5 years ago. I was wondering if there's anything I can do besides just waiting and hoping for someone to have the quest and use the crystal.

Cheers!
Nicholas DragonSword Level 44 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Hmm i haven't ever seen this glitch so i would not know but i would never mind helping a fellow wizard :)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,
We are able to get the bosses to spawn again, as they are repeatable bosses.

There is indeed a glitch. It's a mild one that causes the dialog box not to pop up when you approach the crystal stands. This bug is pretty common throughout the spiral but it seems particularly troublesome in Dragonspyre. Sometimes you don't see the dialog box inviting you to click "X," however, once you get close to the crystal you can just click on "X" anyway to summon the boss.

Just go up to the crystal and click your "X" button. The boss should appear for you.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Sometimes it helps to change realms to get it to spawn. I had to change realms a few times for it to work :)

Taylor Dragtalon lvl 44

Survivor
Aug 10, 2017
If you are in a main realm that's one the first page switch to the last realm at the end of pages of it ,worked for me after it gave me so much trouble.

For eg: Wu