Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would Like a Good Healing Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone, Chris MythGiver here. I was wondering if anyone could hatch with me and/or give me advice on how to get some good healing pets. In a perfect world, it would be spritely, fairy friend, and/or energizing battery. At least 1 of those. Does anyone have any advice on how to get one? I have done a few hatches but I don't seem to be getting the talents I want. Also, it takes me forever to train pets. I am growing some EMPs, but I doubt that will be very helpful. Any advice for a pet/training?
Thanks,
Chris Mythgiver Lvl76

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have either a few strong healing pets or a Myth damage pet with Fairy, depending on what you're looking for.

The healing pets are either a Vigilant Dragon (blue) or a Fairyfly and have these talents in general:
Guardian Wall (may cast Tower Shield)
Fairy
Unicorn
Spellproof and/or Spell Defy
Mender (May cast Mend)
and/or
Medic (7% outgoing heal)

The stats on these pets are "good enough" to be functional, but not perfect.

The Myth pet is a Dreamsong Seraph with Defender, Myth Assailant, Myth Sniper, Fairy, and Spritely.

Let me know if any of these pets interest you. I will hatch freely to help get you started.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Freshta-
That would be great! I would love to hatch with one of those Fairy Flys. I am working on a spritely pet. Would you like to hatch with that? The perfect pet for me would be Fairy, Sprite, Unicorn, Defy, and Proof, and it appears we could make that happen!

I can play from about 3 PM EST-5 PM EST and we could meet up in the hatchery, realm Wu. Does that work for you?

-Chris MythGiver, 76

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I can meet with you on Friday, at 5pm Eastern in the Wu realm hatchery.

I will be an Ice wizard called Sierra Winterbreeze, level 67 or so.

The pets are:

Alia Misthaven
Sierra Winterbreeze

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I think we missed each other. If you'd like to try again, let me know.

Alia Misthaven