Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not sure where to go with my pets from here...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
So I have three pets that I think are pretty decent or have potential. One is a Sea Dragon with Pierce Train, Pip O'Plenty, Sharp-Shot, and Tower Shield, another is a Brainy Assistant that has Pierce Train, Spell-Proof, and Health Bounty, and the last is a hybrid of that brainy assistant and someone else's enchanted armament that has Spell-Proof.

I don't know where I should go from here. I like the sea dragon and assistant so far, but a spritely and/ore death damage talent would be nice. I'm a level 64 death wizard mainly, and I mostly do PvE, but am interested in doing more PvP.

Should I train my assistant and armament up more to see what they have, then breed some of them together? Should I get my sea dragon to Mega and see what it's last talent is, or train the others first to see what I get on them.

Thanks in advance!

Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
imo the sea dragon is the best. Most people look to breed for fight and defense. Personally, I like the enfeeble, (chops enemies charms), the life bolt, where I have gotten over 2000 life with my life critical in the same pet, regular critical, then a punch. The point is, figure out what you want, then look for the talents, in the pets that are close or higher than your pet. Same school would be best, but not necessary if the other pet has universal talents. Good luck. ~ Cher