Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

permanent mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I received a seven day reward of bat wings mount and loved it. I went to the crowns shop and tried to find them so I could buy them. There not in the crown shop to buy. I also see people on green leaves that would also be a fun mount to own. The only real mount that I like in your shop is the lighting cloud which I do own. It is just like the bat wings were, very fast, easy to maneuver around corners and you really can stay out of the fights.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The dragon wings come from a crowns pack that was retired a long time ago, but comes back now and then on a Throw Back or Pack-a-Palooza event. I think it was "Dragon's Hoard."

The leaf whirlwind is a crafted mount. You can buy the recipe for 60,000 gold in Aquila, but the vendor who sells the recipe only appears after you've beaten the Mt. Olympus dungeon.

After you buy the recipe, there are a few more difficult reagents you have to collect in order to craft it: a Mote of Transport (available only from one-shot dungeons or Daily Assignment rewards on chest days), plus five Lifeacuda fish. (So, you have to go fishing.)

There's also a Fire cloud mount you can craft, recipe available from the same vendor. It's quite beautiful for a fire wizard.

Alia Misthaven
Rowan Ashcould

Defender
Jul 26, 2013