Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krok Dungeons and Interactive Bugs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2014
Hi I'm NicholasNightshade, AKA Nick of StormDrain (I was stuck in Wizard City when I made my wizard, so don't judge )
Anyway, I noticed a handful of problems for Krokotopia dungeons, which I feel should be looked at. All of these problems have to do with interactions between objects and characters within the game (basically a few of the things that a video game lvl editor would work on). I know KingsIsle and the Wizard101 workers have a lot on their plates right now, so I'm not disrespecting in any way (DDOS attacks are not great for them or us, so lets be patient). Anyway, I just figured that I would let them know there are still people who like the game and think it is worth playing. But this time they should be more careful not to let these small things distract them from the major problems they have to work on currently. I do hope these things get fixed eventually. But it is better for the game to avoid going down in the mean time. Focus on the DDOS and some of the issues that might make it go down in the mean time IMO. That includes minor and major things that the players have interest in. Anyway, here is a list of the Bugs in Krokotopia quest dungeons that I hope will eventually be fixed:
  • Inside quest dungeons, NPC's are sometimes missing.
(Professor Winthrop in the Throne Room of Fire for instance.)
  • Inside the dungeon, bosses sometimes are missing.
(This one I'm not as sure about, though I do like how many bosses throughout the Spiral respawn if you wait for them. If you can take them down before they have time to think about it maybe they give better lootI don't really know, just trying to lighten the mood. )
  • Sometimes after finishing the dungeon, I could not continue questing for a while afterwards.
(This affects only main quest progression if I remember correctly, but includes all Krokotopia Main Quest Dungeons.)
  • In the Temple of Storms, specifically in the test of aptitude, I noticed that once someone completes one of the puzzles, the books from previous parts of the dungeon only give you the hints that are current according to the part of the test you are working on.
(Not sure if that part is a glitch, but still something worth noticing. )
  • One time on a second account that I made, I lost the ability to continue questing directly after starting Krokotopia then logging out.
I used 2 accounts or more for most questing instances until fairly recently (whenever I could not find a questing partner, I mean). Btw in regards to dual account puppeting, I think it is not a bad way to play if you have enough money. Although from my experiences there are still many kids and poorer adults who play this game (I know because I'm a poorer adult who understands people pretty well, and takes time to listen. Good at making accurate assumptions too). So no offense intended. I'm no good at PvP on my death wizard, so I understand the complaints people make. Personally, there are a few ways to make PvP a better experience I think.
Thx, Nick N.