Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing buddy(Need immediate help!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I am honestly stuck in Zafaria, just renewed membership today hoping to get back into completing quests but then I realized why I actually quit Xd. Help anyone? Greatly appreciated and I believe I could be around level 70-71.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have a couple of wizards who might be able to help you out in the short term. If you could let me know your wizard's school, and roughly where you are in Zafaria, that will help me figure out which wizard to send for help.

Also, what time zone are you and what hours do you typically play?

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
She is a death school level 66 and Time zone is Eastern Time zone. And I am around the quest sharp as a risk where you need to defeat Musuth Berserker in Stone town.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have an Ice wizard who is about that same point. She just got to Stone Town, so may need to catch up a little bit.

She is Fiona Frostweaver, level 74. (Yeah, way over-leveled, LOL.)

What time and realm would you like to meet? Be sure to also let me know which time zone you're in - I'm Pacific.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Freshta on Jan 11, 2018 wrote:
I have an Ice wizard who is about that same point. She just got to Stone Town, so may need to catch up a little bit.

She is Fiona Frostweaver, level 74. (Yeah, way over-leveled, LOL.)

What time and realm would you like to meet? Be sure to also let me know which time zone you're in - I'm Pacific.

Alia Misthaven
Realm could be Ambrose and I am Eastern so maybe at 3:45 tommorow which should be 12 afternoon for you. Sounds good? :D

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Kapweca on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Realm could be Ambrose and I am Eastern so maybe at 3:45 tommorow which should be 12 afternoon for you. Sounds good? :D
I will try to meet you at 12:45 my time, 3:45 yours.

See you soon!

Alia Misthaven
Fiona Frostweaver, 74

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,
I was in Stone Town at 12:45 my time, in Ambrose realm, but didn't find you there. We'll have to try again and be better about setting up a place to meet as well as a time.

Probably it would help if you gave me your wizard's name and if we met in a less populated realm. Maybe Greyrose or Dworgyn?

Also, let's meet by the Stone Town teleporter, just outside the Palace. Fiona is wearing dark blue and white, and has blonde hair with a halo. We can try the same time (12:45 for me, 3:45 for you) on the next day you're available. Just let me know.

Alia Misthaven
Fiona Frostweaver, 74

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Freshta on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Hi,
I was in Stone Town at 12:45 my time, in Ambrose realm, but didn't find you there. We'll have to try again and be better about setting up a place to meet as well as a time.

Probably it would help if you gave me your wizard's name and if we met in a less populated realm. Maybe Greyrose or Dworgyn?

Also, let's meet by the Stone Town teleporter, just outside the Palace. Fiona is wearing dark blue and white, and has blonde hair with a halo. We can try the same time (12:45 for me, 3:45 for you) on the next day you're available. Just let me know.

Alia Misthaven
Fiona Frostweaver, 74
I sincerely apologize about that and this time I promise to meet you at the designated time but might be 10-15 mins late,let's meet in Dworgyn and same time as mentioned before and my wizard name is Christina SparkleDreamer she has the taffy hairstyle light brown colored and the witch hunters car. Hopefully this post will be approved before 3:45 haha

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
January 13th, 3:50 - Headed towards you now, sorry for being 10 minutes lats, quickly rushed home after I left Barnes and nobles, looking forward for our questing!