Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experiencing weird lag

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
Jan. 12, Wizard's is out again at 1:25 pm. Poor Kingsisle. Hateful attacks on a nice site with a fun game.
Autumn Gold Leaf

Survivor
Dec 12, 2017
I keep getting a error of not being able to connect to the game when I try to login into the game for 3-6 days now and saying the game is down. I also have a farm of couch potatoes and magma peas as well that I have to work on for mega snacks, they too will sadly die.

I wish these nasty people who are ruining Wizard101 would just stop with this DDOS madness and just move on with their lives.. It's sad to see Wizard101 being severely attacked like this.

I miss playing the game for a week or more now, I'm desperate to go back on and talk to my friends and level up and improve my crafting and gardening and all.

I wish KI good luck on fixing this.

Alia StormBlade

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
laviece on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Jan. 12, Wizard's is out again at 1:25 pm. Poor Kingsisle. Hateful attacks on a nice site with a fun game.
Autumn Gold Leaf
OML IKR why do they even ddos games, KI never did anything to them,

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
dianatku on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Do they answer the emails?
Yes, KI responds to emails.

support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
Zweira on Jan 11, 2018 wrote:
Ive been having trouble as well. At first I thought it would just be my laptop, since when I would go to heavily populated areas like the Commons my game would severely slow down. After I would log in and out, however, my game would speed up. Today I cant seem to play at all. I was able to play a little bit, but I would lose connection every time I got on. I actually cant leave the Commons now because I keep losing connection. I tried restarting my computer, and my connection to everything else works fine. In fact, I can stream high quality videos without slowing down or losing connection.
same with me. on heavily populated areas, the lag gets so bad that i can't even see my own wizard for several minutes. not to mention when i enter a boss fight section of a dungeon with friends. when the page eventually loads, they've already rushed into the fight and i'm always in last place unless they decide to wait.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2017
I miss playing Wizard101 right now, I wish this DDOS attack thing never happened, im so anxious to play wizard101 again..

I been trying to log in for a week now and I can't.

Alia StormBlade

Survivor
Jan 16, 2015
Experiencing lag as of 1/2/18. I exit the game, and log back in, but says "Unable to connect". I pull open a browser, which works fine. Please fix this bug

Survivor
Mar 05, 2012
BossMelud on Jan 10, 2018 wrote:
I just reinstalled the game on my new computer and all of my friends show up as Clockwork Golems and I am unable to do anything except remove, block or report them. Please help, I really wanted to meet my old friends again!
They will stay that way until they come online when your on line. Make sure if they come on open your
friends list which activates them back. This all happened during a new update awhile back.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2012
I would like to know how we find out this information when it's occurring?
I checked every possible website.
I went to KI twitter and Wizard twitter. I came here and nothing.
After the last attack I'm a little more patient and assume there is an issue.

Could you find away to post it somewhere so gamer's aren't going nuts
thinking it's their computers?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2014
I kinda deleted the wizard101 link accidently on my laptop so i had to uninstall and reinstall then i change my password can i still get on and play my old wizard because when i try to login to play it's keep saying error

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I am having the same issues with lag, poor game performance and instability. Today, I'm unable to log on, even after rebooting. I shall delete and reinstall the game again. However, the issue isn't with the internet. My connection is stable and secure. It is the game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lag between quests started for me a day or two ago. Today, Error 108. I was able to log in, but couldn't even log off. I really wish they'd fix this once and for all and prosecute whoever is doing these DDoS attacks.

Any reply from KI here at all? Address the issue, please!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Survivor
Dec 12, 2017
I can't even login anymore due to the connection thing of Error 108

Survivor
Aug 23, 2014
I can't play the game at all!
First it says I can't connect to the servers. Then when I do manage to the game is at a standstill. I can't do quests, chat, or even switch gear! I hope KI fixes this soon...

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I received a response from KI, "we're aware of the issue, and working to resolve it." It wasn't shared when, or how the "issue" would be resolved. But at least I received a response. So, here's to KI addressing and fixing this ongoing issue with a successful conclusion.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
hey guys, wizard101 fan is trying the hardest they can! i know the ddos attacks is harming us. but remember KI will protect us and try to make the community safe

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Are you unable to log on, and play the game?

Is your internet connection stable and secure?

Here are Five (5) things you can attempt to fix the issue:

1. Reboot your computer

2. Reinstall the game
- Go to the following web page, click the Play Button, and follow all instructions:

https://www.wizard101.com/game

3. Change your password, and master password

4. At Log On Screen, after log in fails.
- Press Back Button
- Attempt to log on again.
- Repeat until success occurs.

5. Contact Game Support
https://www.wizard101.com/game/help

- When contacting Game Support, make sure you provide your User Name, and a brief summary of what the issue is (i.e., Error 121 notification appears after I attempt to log on, etc...). You may include screenshots, if applicable,

Here's to everyone getting to play Wizard 101, without issues delays, or interruptions, and ready resolution whenever they happen!