Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help For Marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I've been leveling up my lvl. 32 and I can't seem to find anyone available to help me with Big Ben. Could someone help me, please? I would really appreciate the help.

May the be with you,

Elijah DuneForge-lvl. 50
Wolf DeathBlade-lvl. 32
Dylan SpriteBlossom-lvl. 22

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
Yea I can help for sure, give me a time and a place and I will gladly help.
Hunter NightThief 53

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Big Ben was intense for me I have to admit, but I soloed it around your same level. Going through it once helped me understand what to expect and I could relax a little. If there are 3 of you it should be ok. Make sure your decks are lean; ie, blade, trap, hit, blade, trap, hit, etc. You have the chance, before you enter the dueling circle, to arrange your cards and resupply your treasure cards once you see who you will be fighting. My hardest battles came with dueling my own school so I would add the diversion traps to my deck. They turn a Storm hit to a Myth hit. I also cheated. In the crown shop you can buy Elixers to boost pip count, health, and accuracy. They come in 30 minute and 60 minute bottles. Also keep extra life bottles with you so if you get zeroed you can refill your life and return immediately. Your friends should stay where they are until you get back. Don't let them come out with you, that breaks the dungeon. One of you take notes about which plaques are lit as you get into the elevator. You need that info later when you step on certain floor buttons. And don't tip over the milk bottles! Pound the high-score guy first then kill of the others. If you have spells for "xxx damage to all" those help. Battering your main target will sometimes knock off the other two. You guys should be ok. Coordinate. One sets shields and blades, one keeps you alive, and one makes the hits. The force will be with you.

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 46 Storm

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

You should use the "Team Up" button! When you approach the sigil to enter Big Ben, there should be a small rectangle within the bigger rectangle showing the words, "Team Up."

There are probably other wizards trying to do this dungeon too!
Jack Legend