Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4k Resolution + Extra Detail ( High End Pc's )

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I've noticed a few complaints about playing Wizard101 on a 4k monitor, even at 1080p with default 4k res is still to small

It would be nice if you guys would add a button that allows you to increase the size of certain stuff listed below

Cards in Battle
Spell-Book
Friends List
Crown Shop
Health, Mana, Potions
Basically add a option or custom scaling in the settings to allow us to make it proportionate to the monitors resolution and to match the resolution ingame which could be 1920 x 1080 or 3840 x 2160

I've been on wiz for nearly 8 years and having this option added would make a lot of players who have 4k monitors nowadays very happy with the game

As for the second part, Could you add some options in the setting which increase the detail immensely for the high end gaming computers, but you can make these options No by default to still keep the ones with the lower end computers happy while playing

I may not know much about game development but some of the things above have a possibility of increasing player happiness as a whole