Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Old 5th Birthday Promotion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Anyone remember in 2013 when Wizards did the 5th birthday promotion and mounts and statues were given to players with accounts made in 2009 or 2010?
I just found out about it today!! Lol, kinda bummed that I missed out.

Any of you participate in that promotion? The statues look so cool!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
cainebuffy on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
Anyone remember in 2013 when Wizards did the 5th birthday promotion and mounts and statues were given to players with accounts made in 2009 or 2010?
I just found out about it today!! Lol, kinda bummed that I missed out.

Any of you participate in that promotion? The statues look so cool!
Yes, indeed! I have great pride in displaying my Agate Dragon Statue in my house! Sorry you missed out, but W101's 10th year is coming, maybe we'll get something just as good!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I was there. I got the gold statue, but missed the mount by a few months, sadly. It was only offered to accounts started before 1 September 2009.

If you hang around for 2018, especially in August/September, KI will be celebrating 10 years. Promotions might be happening in late summer, so do check back in late Aug/early Sep.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
Yes, indeed! I have great pride in displaying my Agate Dragon Statue in my house! Sorry you missed out, but W101's 10th year is coming, maybe we'll get something just as good!
Hoping so!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Freshta on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
I was there. I got the gold statue, but missed the mount by a few months, sadly. It was only offered to accounts started before 1 September 2009.

If you hang around for 2018, especially in August/September, KI will be celebrating 10 years. Promotions might be happening in late summer, so do check back in late Aug/early Sep.

Alia Misthaven
I know!! I would have gotten the gold statue and one of the mounts. So sad, lol