Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More mounts for gold.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I think more mounts such as the auroch, basic saber tooth (not the fire one), and others should be made available for high amounts of gold even if it's for a day.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Hi there!

I feel this would be a good and nice idea to add to the game actually.

However if there are more mounts for gold. They should be ones which you don't see as often around the spiral such as: Maybe the crocodile. c:

I also feel that they could be more than the most expensive one being 90k currently to say something from 150k to 200k. That would be more priced and seem more fair towards those types of mounts, but that is just my opinion :)

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Kayla Ice x on Dec 27, 2017 wrote:
Hi there!

I feel this would be a good and nice idea to add to the game actually.

However if there are more mounts for gold. They should be ones which you don't see as often around the spiral such as: Maybe the crocodile. c:

I also feel that they could be more than the most expensive one being 90k currently to say something from 150k to 200k. That would be more priced and seem more fair towards those types of mounts, but that is just my opinion :)
I agree with you.
Charging high amounts of gold is a good idea because I (and I'm sure many others) have a large surplus of gold, and buying scarce mounts would be a great way to spend it.

Also, along with the other mounts I mentioned the crocodile is also a good idea as a mount to have for gold.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Balance princess on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:
I agree with you.
Charging high amounts of gold is a good idea because I (and I'm sure many others) have a large surplus of gold, and buying scarce mounts would be a great way to spend it.

Also, along with the other mounts I mentioned the crocodile is also a good idea as a mount to have for gold.
Yea sorry about that!

When looking back on what you orignally said. I didn't read it all, I guess I just skipped over the part where you said they should be more gold xD

My bad. But on the otherhand, this would be a really cool update to see as not only you will be seeing some of the uncommon mounts back around the spiral (hopefully). The community (Mainly: Free to plays), will have the chance to get some more mounts in their inventory and hopefully make their experience a lot more enjoyable