Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Revisiting Worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Hello there! I have a topic I've wanted to do for a very long time. The topic is about revisiting previously made worlds. Here are some of the many areas I've seen that I think would be cool to include in the game.

1. Celestia Base Camp, Celestia. There is a door by the Crustacean Empire that wizards have never been able to access. My idea is that it could be a dungeon in the future where high level wizards get good gear like Darkmoor.
Maybe someone has messed with the robots and turned them against us. We would have to defeat the bad guy.

2. Dragon's Roost, Dragonspyre. There is a gigantic hole in a wall that is really visible. It looks into an area that has some buildings and a street. I understand why they would add a hole there because Dragonspyre is being destroyed, but they added visible buildings there and I can only think they did it for a reason. This area could be anything, a dungeon or a place to go in between worlds.

3. The Altar of Kings, Krokotopia. There are multiple doors our wizard can't access. I think we should rebuild the stairs that lea to it. Maybe we would have to find an ancient item to defeat a powerful enemy in the future.

Those some of the many areas I've seen that I would like to visit. What areas have you found that you want to see?

Gavin Nightwhisper

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Zander the Wizard on Dec 23, 2017 wrote:
Hello there! I have a topic I've wanted to do for a very long time. The topic is about revisiting previously made worlds. Here are some of the many areas I've seen that I think would be cool to include in the game.

1. Celestia Base Camp, Celestia. There is a door by the Crustacean Empire that wizards have never been able to access. My idea is that it could be a dungeon in the future where high level wizards get good gear like Darkmoor.
Maybe someone has messed with the robots and turned them against us. We would have to defeat the bad guy.

2. Dragon's Roost, Dragonspyre. There is a gigantic hole in a wall that is really visible. It looks into an area that has some buildings and a street. I understand why they would add a hole there because Dragonspyre is being destroyed, but they added visible buildings there and I can only think they did it for a reason. This area could be anything, a dungeon or a place to go in between worlds.

3. The Altar of Kings, Krokotopia. There are multiple doors our wizard can't access. I think we should rebuild the stairs that lea to it. Maybe we would have to find an ancient item to defeat a powerful enemy in the future.

Those some of the many areas I've seen that I would like to visit. What areas have you found that you want to see?

Gavin Nightwhisper
I've been advocating things of a like nature for some time.

I'd like to see a quest (or series of quests) that starts in Wizard City and runs the gamut of the spiral.

Steven Ghoststalker