Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invincibility cloak

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2016
i'm wondering if i do tourneys and get enough tickets for the invincibility cloak but isn't a warlord or anything, can i still buy it and stitch it so i can wear it? i've seen people that have never done ranked pvp and have the invincibility cloak, but it's stitched to something else. I want to be like them too, but they probably stitched it on their warlord wiz and put it in shared bank to their never-ranked-pvp'ed wiz. Do you have to do that? Or can u buy it with tickets without being a warlord. If you can't buy it without being a warlord, then i will have to pvp i suppose. It's a simple question, i'm not complaining. If you know, please reply honestly and/or/seen experienced/someone experience that. Thank you!

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Sorry, you have to be rank: Commander or above to buy the invincibility cloak. It may seem like people own it without doing pvp because they haven't done pvp during this particular age of pvp. Personally I have yet to do pvp on my ice or fire this age of pvp but I own the invincibility cloak on both wiz since I attained warlord in a previous age for those wizards. If you can reach rank commander which is 800+ then you will be eligible to buy the invincibility cloak

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
doggologgo. on Dec 23, 2017 wrote:
i'm wondering if i do tourneys and get enough tickets for the invincibility cloak but isn't a warlord or anything, can i still buy it and stitch it so i can wear it? i've seen people that have never done ranked pvp and have the invincibility cloak, but it's stitched to something else. I want to be like them too, but they probably stitched it on their warlord wiz and put it in shared bank to their never-ranked-pvp'ed wiz. Do you have to do that? Or can u buy it with tickets without being a warlord. If you can't buy it without being a warlord, then i will have to pvp i suppose. It's a simple question, i'm not complaining. If you know, please reply honestly and/or/seen experienced/someone experience that. Thank you!
Oh and I also forgot to mention that pvp gear is not trade so you can't put it in your shared bank.