Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Inner Athanor, Lava Spawn fights

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
I've been stuck for 3 weeks now, and I'm not sure why--I'm not the greatest fighter, and when I have troubles I usually buy a henchman or two when I can't find any wizard to fight with me at the Inner Athanor location. I can't seem to beat the LAVA SPAWN, no matter what I do, and I have never found any other wizard there when I am. I have tried different times/zones and different realms, but have yet to see any other wizard combating the LAVA SPAWN of Inner Athanor. I've run out of quests and am stuck because I can't seem to beat these critters, and I've spent several hundred crowns on henchmen.

Can anyone advise if they've seen LAVA SPAWN combat activity, and if so, in what realm and at what times and zones so I can try and find a fellow wizard who wants to fight them with me? The information would be greatly appreciated!

Caroline UnicornSong

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Well, it's been a month now, and I still haven't seen one single wizard fighting Lava Spawn or anywhere in the vicinity of them in Inner Athanor. I keep trying different times/zones as well as different realms, but can't find anyone to help me fight them !

Pllleeeaassse--I need help! I'm tired of just farming, pet training, and fishing, and the only open quests I have are with the Lava Spawn. Can some wizard have pity on me and reply with some info about when they would be there
like Wednesday 1-4-18, in "name the" realm, and give me an approximate time like between 7-8pm Mountain time, so that I can try to be there alsoto fight the Lava Spawn with them? I check the fourm once a day, usually in the evenings, between 6 to 7pm, so I hope someone responds soon. I don't want to waste anymore crowns on Henchmen, because they keep getting killed off. Even if you can't fight right now, any advice or tips on how to handle these dudes would be greatly appreciagted. Thanks!

Caroline UnicornSong

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I would be able to help you tomorrow around 1:00 pm if i'm not on then, I'll be on around 5:30-6:30.

Blaze Fireweave

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Hi Blaze:
Thanks for your offer. I was just there at Inner Athanor and it was within your 5:30-6:30pm time frame, but I didn't see you around. I wasn't sure about the day of the week, or time zone, or what realm you would be in. I usually play in the Dryad realm. It takes a bit for these posts to be reviewed and then put on the board. I've checked daily, and just saw yours today (1-3-18), If you have the time to reply again, can you "fast forward" any times you might be there again by at least two days from when you write it? Since I am in the Mountain Time Zone, and this is winter, we often have Internet problems due to heavy snows, so I'd appreciate it if you keep trying to connect with me, and THANK YOU very much since you're the first who has replied to me in over a month!!!

I hope to be seeing you soon. Take care now--
Caroline UnicornSong

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Well, it's been 6 to 6 1/2 weeks now, and tonight I finally lucked out and found two players (Alyssa WillowFriend, life level 123, and Ryan D Heart, storm level 123 who were willing to let me fight the Lava Spawn with them. Thanks ever so much you guys, you were just great. I'd almost forgotten what it was like to be in battle!!! LOL So, now all of my LAVA SPAWN quests are finished and I'm moving onward!

Thanks again guys!!
Caroline UnicornSong, life level 123 (almost 124 now!!!)