Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeke Yardbirds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2009
The Ravenscar yardbird is not showing that I have completed that section of the quest even though I walked directly on it. I was able to collect the rest of the yardbirds but for some reason this exact one won't let me complete the quest! Please Help!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Try these tactics:

Quit and try again.
Change realms.
Walk 10 feet from the bird then return to it.

Ravenscar has two yardbirds, check if it's the correct one you're trying to locate.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There are two yardbirds in Ravenscar.

One is hidden deep within the caves; the other is tucked away just inside the gate where the Coven is hiding.

Here is a good guide with maps:

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/quest-guides/grizzleheim-zeke-training-point-quest-the-yardbirds/

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
May 21, 2009
Thanks I completely forgot about the other one in the glaciers but I tried the change realm and move back ten feet for the first oasis beetle and it still won't complete it for me?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Justin Stormcloud on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
Thanks I completely forgot about the other one in the glaciers but I tried the change realm and move back ten feet for the first oasis beetle and it still won't complete it for me?
Same thing: there are two beetles in the Oasis.

One is on the right side of the library, near Zeke and Eloise. The other is on the other side of the Oasis, behind the Robe shop.

http://www.duelist101.com/videos/krokotopia-beetle-guide/

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 08, 2017
I went to where the ninth yardbird is supposed yo be but the only thing there is a teleport stone and I walked the entire area tried every ramp and alcove and can't find it can somewhere tell me where it was moved to