Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Items?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Greetings,

It has been a fairly long while since I truly played Wizard101. I think the last time I played for any length of time was when Celestia was added to the game. That said, on my life character and a previous storm character I had some swords I had farmed from Mooshu (on my life character) and a crown bought storm sword name I no longer remember as well as the very first Veteran's Day reward Sword for have a father AND grandfather in the armed services, one served in WWII and the other in the Korean Conflict.

I am not too worried about the Mooshu Swords as I can farm them once again. It is the Crown Sword/wand and the Veteran's Day Sword I can't get back without help.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Season's Greetings!

Welcome back

Now, you can start your quest to locate your items by checking:

Each character's bank and bag pack
Shared Bank

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Hello and thanks for the welcome back.

As to the advice, that was the very first thing I did when I discovered them missing.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2016
I lost my crafting table and it was in my dorm when I moved out. It is not there anymore. Can I get a New one in- game?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
H20 Delerious on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
I lost my crafting table and it was in my dorm when I moved out. It is not there anymore. Can I get a New one in- game?
Crafting tables can be found in furniture stores located throughout the first five worlds: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, & Dragonspyre.

Alia Misthaven