Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potato Farming Spots?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2016
I finished Empyrea a while ago and I noticed that I got ten Couch Potato drops from just killing mobs and bosses throughout the world. Has anyone been farming for CP's here? Does anyone know of any efficient and effective farming spots? I know for a fact that the Frost Spawns drop them in Outer Athanor.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
TheFluzzyW101 on Dec 10, 2017 wrote:
I finished Empyrea a while ago and I noticed that I got ten Couch Potato drops from just killing mobs and bosses throughout the world. Has anyone been farming for CP's here? Does anyone know of any efficient and effective farming spots? I know for a fact that the Frost Spawns drop them in Outer Athanor.
I was farming the Secret Tunnel dungeon for goodies, and I got lots of Potatoes there too.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The Troubled Warriors in Savarstaad Pass, Grizzleheim usually drop them at an affordable rate. What I mean by this is that they will drop it before you get impatient enough to rage quit. That's where I mostly do my farming for them.

Remember that the plant also reseeds at elder.